Beautiful and high-quality jewelry can enhance our temperament. Among them, the details of jewelry are particularly important, which requires our careful maintenance and care.
The first part: Silver ornaments
- The best example of silver is to wear it every day. Human body oil can make it produce a natural warm luster.
- When wearing silver jewelry, do not wear other precious metal jewelry at the same time to avoid collision, deformation or scratch.
- Keep the silver jewelry dry. Do not take the silver jewelry to bath or swim.
- If there are signs of yellowing in silver jewelry, the easiest way is to use toothpaste and water to gently wash the surface. Or use a small jewelry brush to clean the fine seams of silver jewelry, and then gently wipe the surface with a silver cloth to restore the original beauty.
The second part: K gold jewelry
- Try to avoid contact with volatile substances such as perfume and hair gel to maintain K golden color.
- Avoid contacting articles containing acid, alkali and other chemicals in life, which will erode the surface of K gold.
- When keeping, wrap it with flannelette and put it into the jewelry box to avoid mutual friction and damage.
The longevity of jewelry depends not only on their quality, but also on how well we take care of them. Our care will make the beauty of these jewelry even more dazzling.
- Nicole Zhou